When a loved one passes away, celebrating their life with family and friends is a beautiful way to honor them.
Celebration of Life Ideas:
1. Ask guests to speak about their experiences with the deceased. Encouraging the sharing of some humor.
2. Share memories by asking guests to bring photos and mementos.
3. Make a memory book or box and ask everyone to contribute a photo or item.
4. Play a video or slide show of the deceased having fun at different times of his or her life.
5. As guests to jot down a memory of the person on a card and put it in a jar. Later, you can either read these memories aloud or put them together in an email that you send later.
6. Make a playlist of the deceased person's favorite music for everyone to enjoy (we can stream your playlist over our sound system).
7. Have a candle lighting service.
By its very definition, don't forget to celebrate! A celebration of life should be celebratory and joyful. Encourage all the attendees to be positive and remember all the good memories of the deceased.
The Ridge Golf Course & Events Center offers various menus. Menus can be customized from comfort food to a deli buffet to appetizers, and we do offer full menu options if you'd like to see those. You can also look at our banquet space.
Please contact Sandra Dominey
530.888.7888 ext. 3