There are so many perks of getting ready onsite and The Ridge is proud to offer complimentary use of our getting ready suite to serve has headquarters for you and your bridal party on your wedding day. This is an amenity you may not focus on in the venue touring process, but we think it’s important!
Getting Ready Suite Benefits
A getting ready suite provides you an intimate space for your moments before the ceremony, a space to relax in before your grand entrance into your reception and throughout your reception.
Equipped with Wedding Day necessities is:
- All day access
- Table and chairs to rest and recharge
- Large, full length mirrors in both room for brides to see themselves in their wedding dress
- Dress rack in bridal suite and mounted hooks in the Groom’s Room
- Privacy screens in the Bridal Suite for changing and large stalls in the downstairs bathrooms close to the Groom’s Room
- Complimentary beer, champagne, and non-alcoholic drinks (limited)
- Room service for food ordered from the restaurant
- Complementary crostini hors d'oeuvres after the ceremony
We encourage you to relax comfortably in your robe in a private space with your bridesmaids and moms and take behind the scenes photos getting ready.
We encourage you to relax comfortably with your loved ones in your private space and take behind the scenes pictures of your wedding party getting ready. While hotel suites are convenient, having onsite getting ready rooms at The Ridge allows you to fully relax before and after you say “I do.”