We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
How can I book a tee time?
play is allowed, but it us preferred that you reserve your tee time
through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
How do I get a cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
· The Golf Shop is limited to 2 people at a time.
· Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; scorecards, bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may check-in in the Golf Shop, no more than 2 people at a time. There will be a touch-less point of sale process and groups will be called to the tee at one time. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green remain open, please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. Tokens and range buckets will be sanitized every 2 hours.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms in the clubhouse are open, please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
· Takeout food will be available from The Ridge Bar & Grill.
· Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
· Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
play is not currently available.