As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
In order to ensure that our guests and staff continue to be safe, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Social distancing guidelines should be followed by staff and guests. Please keep 6 feet apart at all times.
- It is strongly encouraged that our guests use the hand sanitizer stations set up in the pro shop and clubhouse.
- Pro shop will have limited access by guests.
- Tee times will be spaced out to promote distancing.
- Online and phone reservations are highly encouraged.
- One rider per cart unless immediate family members.
- Walking encouraged.
- Limited Capacity on the driving range and putting greens.
MAKING/PAYING FOR TEE TIMES
- Tee times may be booked online or by calling the golf shop at 530.888.7888
- No cash payments or donation letters will be allowed at this time.
- Gift card payments must be made by phone. Please have the gift card number available
ARRIVING AT THE COURSE
- All players need to check in at the golf shop one at a time.
- Starter will announce the tee times over the speaker system. Wait until your time is called before going to the tee box.
ON THE COURSE
- Water stations, bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. No need to remove the flagsticks
- Cups have been modified. If ball hits the cup consider it in the hole.
- On course restrooms have been closed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- Limited menu will be available for take out only.
- Canned/bottled beverages will be available
- No sit- down service at this time.
- Beverage cart service will be available.
- Patio area will be following social distancing parameters.
- Downstairs and clubhouse restrooms will be routinely cleaned and sanitized.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation during this challenging time. In order to make a safe environment for our staff and guests, please follow the social distancing parameters and these restrictions at all times. We also ask that you understand that decisions and adjustments may be made on a day to day basis.
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
How can I book a tee time?
Walk up play is allowed, but it us preferred that you reserve your tee time through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
How do I get a cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
The Golf Shop is limited to 5 people at a time.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may check-in in the Golf Shop, no more than 5 people at a time. There will be a touch-less point of sale process and groups will be called to the tee at one time. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green remain open, please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. Tokens and range buckets will be sanitized every 2 hours.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms in the clubhouse are open, please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- Takeout food and in person dining will be available from The Ridge Bar & Grill.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
League play will be available in the near future.